Day 1: KLIA Airport
- Meet and greet at KLIA1 before check in. Counter open 3hours
before departure (check in counter will update later)
Day 2: CASABLANCA-MARRAKECH (D)
- We just arrived at the economic capital of Morocco, a vast sprawling and modern city with more than 3 million inhabitants which principal attraction is the Hassan II Mosque, completed in 1933 on land reclaimed from the Atlantic. This breathtaking mosque, with the world’s tallest minaret, is able to accommodate more than 100,000 worshipers.
- Arrival to Casablanca airport and pick up from our English speaking guide. City sightseeing tour of Casablanca. Visit Hassan II Mosque, Habous Neighborhood and Mohamed V Square.
- Dinner and transfer to Marrakech. Overnight stay in Marrakech
Day 3: MARRAKECH ( B / L / D)
- Breakfast. The whole day is devoted to sightseeing Marrakech, the magical red city full of gardens and surrounded by snow-capped mountains
- We will visit the historical city: the Koutoubia minaret, the Saadian tombs, the Bahia palace, and the Mederssa ben Youssef.
- In the afternoon, we will visit the very famous Djemaa El Fna square with its surrounding, the medina and the Bazars, souks and handicraft quarters. In 2001 the cultural space of Jemaa el-Fna was proclaimed Masterpiece of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO.
- Dinner and overnight in Marrakech.
Day 4: MARRAKECH- RABAT-TANGIER (B / L / D)
- After breakfast, early departure towards Fez, via Rabat, the political capital of Morocco
- We will arrive there at lunch time
- In Rabat, quick visit to main highlights of the city: Hassan Tower, Hassan Tower, royal family Mausoleum, exterior of the Royal Palace, the Kasbah of the Udaya. In the late afternoon, transfer to Tangier. Dinner and overnight.
Day 5: TANGIER – TARIFA – GRANADA (B / L / D)
- After early breakfast, fast ferry towards Tarifa. Cross the strait of Gibraltar by Boat. On arrival, take the bus direct to Granada
- We will have a panoramic tour of the city Visit the main jewel of this city: The Alhambra Palace & Generalife Gardens. These world renowned palaces are the best preserved example of Andalusi art and architecture. Overnight stay in Granada
Day 6: GRANADA – CORDOBA – SEVILLE (B / L / D)
- Breakfast. Continue the visit to the Islamic Garnet: Alcaicería (Old silk market), Albaycin and, at the top of this islamic quarter, the new Mosque of Granada, the first built in Spain by Spanish Muslims, more than 500 years later Al Andalus times
- From there, we will enjoy also a great view of the Alhambra, from the famous Saint Nicholas Mirador. Finished the visit to Granada, transfer to Córdoba, peak splendor of Al Andalus
- Then, we will visit the superb historic center of Cordoba, the old Ummayad capital: the exquisite Great –Aljama- Mosque, the most splendid Islamic monument in the western world, walls, Torre de la Calahorra, the Roman Bridge, and the Arab quarter of the old medina with its lively shops.
- Dinner and overnight in Cordoba.
Day 7: SEVILLA – LISBON (B / L / D)
- Breakfast. Journey to Seville, the Islamic Isbiliya, current capital of Andalusia, filled with scent of azahar (orange blossom).
- Short visit through the highlights of this charming city, considered by many the most beautiful in Spain: the emblematic Giralda, former Almohad minaret, the Cathedral, the banks of the Guadalquivir River, the Torre del Oro, the beautiful Plaza de España…
- After lunch, continuation towards Lisbon soil along the Alentejo plains via historic sites as Elvas, Estremoz and Setubal. Arrive over the impressive bridge 25th April to Lisbon, capital city of Portugal.
- Check in selected hotel and free time until dinner. Overnight in Lisbon.
Day 8: LISBON – SINTRA – LISBON (B / L / D)
- After breakfast, city sightseeing tour of Lisbon. The visit includes: Rossio Square, St George’s Castle photostop and Tower of Belem photostop.
- In the afternoon, transfer to Sintra for a panoramic tour with Palace Do Pena visit. You will love this spot. If time permitted, we will visit Cabo Do Roca.
- In the late afternoon, transfer back to Lisbon.
Day 9: LISBON – TOLEDO – MADRID (B / L / D)
- After breakfast, transfer to Madrid.
- On the way stop at Evora, beautiful medieval town, visit his central town, have lunch.
- Continue to Madrid for overnight stay.
Day 10: MADRID (B /L/D)
- Breakfast and departure towards Madrid.
- After breakfast, start the visit of this amazing city. Start with the panoramic tour of the city. Visit the Big Mosque of Madrid, Bull Ring, Bernabeu Stadium. Continue with photostop at Royal Palace and arab wall.
- After lunch, transfer to Las Rozas Village for a shopping afternoon.
Overnight stay in Madrid
Day 11: MADRID (B )
Day 12: AIRPORT KUALA LUMPUR