Day 1: Milan (23/04/2019)
- Arrival Milan. Pick- up at the airport. Proceed to Lugano, an old city bordering with Switzerland.
- Enjoy the beauty of this place before proceed with shopping at the Fox Town Factory Outlet, which is a paradise for famous branded item such as Prada, Gucci Fossil and others. The price here is very affordable and has many choices.
- Back to Milan, Check-in hotel. Rest and free activities.
- Check in Studios Hotel or similar ****(www.hotelstudiosmilan.com)
Day 2: Milan - Mestre
- Breakfast. Proceed to city of Milan; explore Teatro Della Scala, Duomo Cathderal and Galleria Vittorio Emmanuelle II.
- Proceed to Venice Mestre and check-in hotel. Venice with its historic attractions and gorgeous canals is one of Italy’s most famous attractions.
- Overnight in Venice.
- Check in Villa Giulietta Hotel or similar ****(www.villagiulietta.it)
Day 3: Mestre - Venice - Mestre
- Breakfast. Proceed to Venice Tranchetto by boat.
- Tours around Venice Island, explore Dodge Palace, Bridge Of Sighs, St Mark Basilica, Clock Tower, Glass Blowing Factory, Hard Rock Café Venice and also can *ride cable car – by own expenses fee 30 euro per person.
- Back to Mestre, free time, buy souvenirs at stalls in the jetty area before going back to the hotel.
- Stay at same hotel Villa Giulietta Hotel or similar **** -Fiesso D’artico (Bed & Breakfast)
Day 4: Mestre - Florence
- Florence – one of the most beautiful cities and center of Italian Renaissance.
- Conference Florentia Hotel or similar **** – Florence Metropolitan City (Bed & Breakfast) (www.conferenceflorentiahotel.com)
Day 5: Florence - Pisa - Rome
- Breakfast. Proceed to Pisa.
- Visit The Learning Tower Of Pisa, is one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites and the main tourist attractions in Italy, record your memories here.
- Participants are given time to shop for souvenirs as memories to take home. Depart and overnight night in Rome.
- Regal Park Hotel **** or similar -Rome Metropolitan City (Bed & Breakfast) (www.regalparkhotelroma.it)
Day 6: Rome (28/04/2019)
- Breakfast. Proceed tour to city of Rome.
- Explore Vatican City ( St Peter Basilica), Trevi Fountain, UNESCO World Heritage Site Colloseum and Pantheon
- Stop praying at Rome Grand Mosque which is the largest mosque in Rome.
- Regal Park Hotel **** or similar – Roma (Bed & Breakfast)
Day 7: Rome - FCO Airport
- Free time for shopping at Castel Romano Factory Outlet
- Return flight to Kuala Lumpur