Day 1 (Suggest to take early flight)
Airport / Short City tour / Kinabalu Pine Resort 3*or equivalent/ Candle Light Dinner(L/D)
- Meet upon arrival at the Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Proceeds for short city tour pass by Tanjung Aru beach, state mosque, handicraft centre, Signal Hill, Atkinson Tower, Sabah Foundation Building & Malls.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Then direct transfer to Kundasang. Approximately 2hrs drive from Kota Kinabalu city.
- Check in at Kinabalu Pine Resort 3* or equivalent + candle light dinner.
Hotel/Poring Hot Spring/Desa Cattle Dairy Farm/Kota Kinabalu/Horizon Hotel4* or equivalent(B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Check out then transfer to Poring Hot Spring and Kinabalu National Park if time and weather permits.
- Local lunch at local restaurant.
- Transfer to Desa Cattle Farm. You may enjoy the activities such as feeding the calves with bottled milk, feeding goats with grass, how milk is processed as well ast the milking process are available for all.
- Transfer back to Kota Kinabalu City, may stop at Kundasang market and Nabalu market for local fruits and handicraft shopping.
- Dinner at Kg. Nelayan Seafood Restaurant.
- Check in at Horizon Hotel4* or equivalent and rest
Day 3: Sapi Island + BBQ Lunch (B/L)
- 0700hrs Breakfast at the hotel & transfer to Jetty
- 0930hrs Boat-transfer to the Sapi Island known for its fine sandy beaches and dense tropical rain forest. Choose to do water activities (Snorkeling, Swimming) or just relax on the beach.
- Enjoy the BBQ lunch set up at the beach.
- 1400hrs return to mainland in the afternoon.
- Transfer to the resort. Free at own leisure.
Day 4: (Suggest to take last flight)
Hotel/Free at own leisure/Airport(B)
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Free at own leisure. (Suggest to visit nearby Shopping Mall till Airport transfer)
- 12pm Check out from hotel for flight back home. (Late check out after 12pm is own expenses)